Custom Search
Go London

Who is your best friend ?




I have friends who are very close to me. But I think I don’t have a best friend. Its quite possible that I have a couple of friends whom I could call as my best friends but its just that I don’t want to.

Its possible that I am a kind of person who does not attach to anyone very closely. Not that I cant but may be I purposely don’t attach my self to anyone very closely. May be because of the thought of being hurt.

I have seen people who are fake, manipulative, money minded in my life when I was small and I used to think why don’t people just be normal and behave straight forward. For example why don’t people just say that we will share the bill when a group goes to eat out. Why do some people in the group keep quiet and wait for other to pay it all ? Why do people b**** incorrect things about others? Why do people cheat while playing a game ? There are many such small things which I hate. May be my previous experiences makes me think that one or the other day my friend will do something like this. Hence I keep some distance from all my friends. May be I don’t realise that all people cannot be they way I want them to be. But I am happy this way. I go out with them and have fun but I do not expect much and may be I do not even do much.

What qualities do you think your best friend should have ?

Create your blog by clicking here.
Click to view my other site