Custom Search
Go London

what kind of music do u like the most ?




The music I want to listen highly depends on my mood. But generally I like listening classical rock, old nice hindi songs, gazals, balads, instrumental ( If I have already heard the actual song and like it ).

Some of my favourite songs are nothing else matters by metallica, losing my religion by REM, don’t speak by No doubt, lemon tree by fools garden, unforgiven 1 and 2 by metallica, yesterday by beatles, numb by linkin park, last resort by papa roach, koi ye kaise bataye gazal, Novacaine for the soul, Keane - everybodys changing, Ek lau from the the movie Aamir, Time after Time by Cindy Lauper, The rising Sun, Duran Duran, 7 seconds away just as long as you stay, Annie's Song - You fill up my senses by John Denever, comfortably numb by Pink Floyd, right here waiting by Richard Marx, Wish you were here by Pink Floyd, Another brick in the wall by Pink Floyd, We'r gonna win by Bryan Adams, Please forgive me by Bryan Adams, Nothings gonna change my love for you, Don’t cry by guns and roses, ki** from a rose,

what kind of music do u like the most ?

Create your blog by clicking here.
Click to view my other site