Custom Search
Go London

My Life's today's hyper average story - 27th May 2010




Today I was supposed to walk to Hounslow West tube station to handover some books and sweets and gifts to a common friend of me and my Wife. They were not for him but for my Wife's uncle who lives in Hyderabad, India. And Sam ( our common friend) was going to go to India today. I was supposed to get up at 10:30 AM and walk to Hounslow West tube station where Sam was going to meet me and where I was going to hand over him the stuff. I was very reluctant to do this as I don’t like to give up even a bit of sleep during the week days. So my wife had to convince me a lot to do this. But still while she left for her work this morning, she did not remimd me of the thing I had to do today and I thought its okay if I don’t do as the stuff could be sent via some one else who would go to India. I had a couple of friends in TechMahindra Milton Keynes who went to india frequently. So I didn’t set an alarm or something to wake up. I got a call from my wife at 10:20 AM when I was deep asleep and I attended her call and told her that ask Sam not to come as I don’t think I will be able to make it and he would get late for his flight. She thought I was joking and she said "ok" and hung up. I woke up at 11. Went to have a bath. When I returned, I saw around 11 missed calls and 4 messages. I called my wife and she was really upset on me. So I called Sam and told him that I would meet him at the airport which I did and surprisingly it didn’t take me much time and I reached my work in time too. It was just that I didn’t take my lunch from home as I thought I would get late. So, I bought lamb biryani and raita for lunch.

Start your hyper average story here …lol

Create your blog by clicking here.
Click to view my other site