Custom Search
Go London

Do you prefer water or a soft drink ?




I definitely prefer water if its summer and if I have just exercised or played football or table tennis or some other game which needs physical stress and strain. Obviously I feel thirsty and want water and no other liquid at that time. A soft drink cant satisfy my thirst at this time. I would prefer a fresh fruit juice than a soft drink at that point in time. But I would prefer water more than a fresh fruit drink. But if I am having a burger with potato chips or a pizza, I would prefer coke or pepsi or some other soft drink. I think its just the western junk food after which or during having which I would prefer a soft drink. I would prefer water while I am having a proper indian meal like when I am having roti / chapati ( Indian bread ), sabzi / bhaaji (vegetable curry), daal, chaawal / bhaat ( boiled / cooked rice) with paapad and or achaar or loncha ( pickle ) and raita or koshimbeer and taak / chaajh ( butter milk )…Ooh feeling hungry now though I had lamb curry with rice and raita a while ago. Will save the samosa for the evening and will have a pack of doritos now with coke :-) .

So what do you prefer ? Water or an aerated soft drink - comment below ?

Create your blog by clicking here.
Click to view my other site