Custom Search
Go London

What would you want your child to be ?




Well I have heard from some people and have read in some places that you should not force your kid towards a particular field which is more of your interest than his / her and I believe in this.

But I think it is also important that you tell your kid about the advantages and disadvantages of certain important things in life with real life examples. Because I would not want my daughter to become a strip Dancer or my son to become a gambler . One of my polish friends was telling me the other day that according to statistics most of the British teenage girls want to become strip Dancer !! I don’t know but the ratio was surprisingly high. But if it was my choice, I would want my kid to become a CEO of a company or a good businessman or something of that sort. What would you want your child to be ?

Create your blog by clicking here.
Click to view my other site