Custom Search
Go London

Hyper averae blog - How many cell phones did you have till now ?




The first cell phone that I bought was somewhere in Sept 2005 I guess. Because I remember that I bought my first cell phone after my postgraduation and once I got my first job. So, that was Nokia 6610i and was for around 7000 rupees. Then after some months or about a year I got Nokia N-70 because I thought I should update myself with something new. I guess the Nokia 6610i is now with my younger cousin. The I came to the UK in May 2007 and after some months or about a year the Nokia N-70 broke because of some reasons. Then I got a contract phone it was a Nokia phone too and it used to twist it was Nokia 3250. After some months or about a year I stepped on it while having my dinner in milton keynes oldbrook 8 kirkstall place mk6 2nb. Just a few weeks ago my rommie stepped on his company's laptop … lol may be his Influence..lol

Then I don’t remember which phone I got . But after I went back to India on 2nd May 2009, I got a Nokia Xpress music phone which costed me only around 6000 rupees. This time I got a cheap one as I thought I had already wasted a lot of money in phones. But when I came back to London again on 29th August 2009, I gave my cell to my Wife and got a sony cellphone contract. Which was a cheap contract too..I don’t remember the model number name though. How many cell phones did you have till now - comment below ?

Create your blog by clicking here.
Click to view my other site